USA: Corn Products International, Inc. comments on yearend earnings expectations and 2001 pricing
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today reported that when final results are available, it expects fully diluted earnings per share for 2000, before special charge, to be approximately $1.70 compared to $2.06 reported last year. After the special charge, earnings per share in 2000 are expected to be about $1.34, down from the $2.06 per share in 1999. This includes the $0.36 per share special charge for the restructuring announced in the first quarter to cover workforce reduction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid