USA: Corn Products International, Inc. comments on yearend earnings expectations and 2001 pricing
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today reported that when final results are available, it expects fully diluted earnings per share for 2000, before special charge, to be approximately $1.70 compared to $2.06 reported last year. After the special charge, earnings per share in 2000 are expected to be about $1.34, down from the $2.06 per share in 1999. This includes the $0.36 per share special charge for the restructuring announced in the first quarter to cover workforce reduction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti