USA: Corn Products International, Inc. comments on yearend earnings expectations and 2001 pricing
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today reported that when final results are available, it expects fully diluted earnings per share for 2000, before special charge, to be approximately $1.70 compared to $2.06 reported last year. After the special charge, earnings per share in 2000 are expected to be about $1.34, down from the $2.06 per share in 1999. This includes the $0.36 per share special charge for the restructuring announced in the first quarter to cover workforce reduction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega