USA: Corn Products International, Inc. confirms fourth quarter and yearend 2000 results
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today reported 2000 earnings at $1.72 per fully diluted share before a special charge, compared to a restated $1.98 per share for 1999. This is consistent with the Company's expectations disclosed in its January 10, 2001, press release after a change in US inventory accounting to first in-first out (FIFO) from last in-first out (LIFO) that sets uniform inventory valuation throughout the entire Company. This change resulted in an increase by $0.02 per share in 2000 and a decrease by $0.08 per share for the restated 1999. After the special charge of $0.37 for workforce reduction recorded in the first quarter, earnings were $1.35 per share for the year, down from $1.98 per share as restated for 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report