USA: Corn Products International, Inc. contributes relief funds
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) yesterday announced that it will donate $100,000 to support US relief efforts. The New York Firemen's Association and the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund will each receive $50,000. "Our prayers and support are with everyone affected by this catastrophic attack on American lives and property," said Sam Scott, chairman, president and chief executive officer. "Numerous civic organizations and people need our support, and our Company and its employees want to help," Scott said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea