USA: Corn Products International, Inc. contributes relief funds
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) yesterday announced that it will donate $100,000 to support US relief efforts. The New York Firemen's Association and the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund will each receive $50,000. "Our prayers and support are with everyone affected by this catastrophic attack on American lives and property," said Sam Scott, chairman, president and chief executive officer. "Numerous civic organizations and people need our support, and our Company and its employees want to help," Scott said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant