USA: Corn Products International, Inc. declares quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share
The board of directors of Corn Products International, Inc., (NYSE: CPO) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share on the Company's common stock.The dividend is payable October 25, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 29, 2000.Corn Products International, Inc. is one of the world's largest corn refiners and a major supplier of high-quality food ingredients and industrial products derived from the wet milling and processing of corn and other starch- based materials. The Company is the No. 1 worldwide producer of dextrose and a leading regional producer of starch, high fructose corn syrup and glucose. In 1999, the Company recorded sales of $1.7 billion with operations in 22 countries at 43 plants, including wholly owned businesses, affiliates and alliances. Headquartered in Bedford Park, Ill., it was founded in 1906 and became an independent public company on December 31, 1997. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CPO. Additional information can be found on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up