USA: Corn Products International, Inc. names Samuel C. Scott chairman and chief executive officer
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) yesterday announced that its board of directors elected Samuel C. Scott, 56, to chairman and chief executive officer effective February 1, 2001. Scott, currently president and chief operating officer, will succeed Konrad Schlatter, 65, who has served the Company in that position since it became an independent public company upon its spin-off from CPC International Inc. on December 31, 1997. Schlatter will retire at the end of January 2001, but will continue to serve on the Company's board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega