USA: Corn Products International, Inc. names Samuel C. Scott chairman and chief executive officer
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) yesterday announced that its board of directors elected Samuel C. Scott, 56, to chairman and chief executive officer effective February 1, 2001. Scott, currently president and chief operating officer, will succeed Konrad Schlatter, 65, who has served the Company in that position since it became an independent public company upon its spin-off from CPC International Inc. on December 31, 1997. Schlatter will retire at the end of January 2001, but will continue to serve on the Company's board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review