USA: Corn Products International, Inc. names Samuel C. Scott chairman and chief executive officer
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) yesterday announced that its board of directors elected Samuel C. Scott, 56, to chairman and chief executive officer effective February 1, 2001. Scott, currently president and chief operating officer, will succeed Konrad Schlatter, 65, who has served the Company in that position since it became an independent public company upon its spin-off from CPC International Inc. on December 31, 1997. Schlatter will retire at the end of January 2001, but will continue to serve on the Company's board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin