USA: Corn Products International, Inc. projects reduced third quarter earnings, lowers guidance for year 2000 results
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) said, on Friday, that it expects its third quarter earnings per share, on a fully diluted basis, scheduled for release October 17, 2000, to fall approximately 40 percent short of its last year's same period earnings of $0.61. Accordingly, the Company is reducing its annual earnings guidance range of $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch