USA: Corn Products International, Inc. projects reduced third quarter earnings, lowers guidance for year 2000 results
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) said, on Friday, that it expects its third quarter earnings per share, on a fully diluted basis, scheduled for release October 17, 2000, to fall approximately 40 percent short of its last year's same period earnings of $0.61. Accordingly, the Company is reducing its annual earnings guidance range of $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations