USA: Corn Products International, Inc. reduces annual earnings guidance
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) said today it is revising its 2001 guidance based on the outlook for global economic conditions through the fourth quarter. The Company expects its earnings per fully diluted share will be approximately $1.65 to $1.75, compared to its previous annual guidance of $1.95 to $2.05. The new guidance includes special third quarter income net of charges of about $0.10 per share, which represents a value-added tax refund net of a restructuring charge. In 2000, the Company earned $1.72 per share before special charges or $1.35 per share after a restructuring charge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target