USA: Corn Products International, Inc. reduces annual earnings guidance
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) said today it is revising its 2001 guidance based on the outlook for global economic conditions through the fourth quarter. The Company expects its earnings per fully diluted share will be approximately $1.65 to $1.75, compared to its previous annual guidance of $1.95 to $2.05. The new guidance includes special third quarter income net of charges of about $0.10 per share, which represents a value-added tax refund net of a restructuring charge. In 2000, the Company earned $1.72 per share before special charges or $1.35 per share after a restructuring charge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund