USA: Corn Products International, Inc. reports first quarter 2001 results
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today reported for first quarter ended March 31, 2001, fully diluted earnings per share were $0.36, in line with the Company's expectations indicated in its January 23, 2001, release. This compared with $0.10 per share for the same period in 2000, including a one-time restructuring charge of $0.37 per share for workforce reduction. Before the charge, earnings for that quarter were $0.47 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits