USA: Corn Products International, Inc. reports second quarter 2001 results in-line with expectations
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Fully diluted earnings per share were $0.43, compared with $0.55 per share for the same period in 2000. Results reflected gains from strong global volume growth that were more than offset by weak currencies and high-energy costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target