USA: Corn Products International sees EPS growth in Q2
Bedford Park, Ill.-based corn refiner Corn Products International (CPI) has reported fully diluted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.52 for its Q2 ended 30 June, up from US$0.43 year on year. Net sales were up slightly to US$486m from US$482m in the Q2 2001, and gross profit was posted at US$72m versus US$73m. Operating income was US$40m versus US$42m and net income was US$19m, up from US$15m year on year as financing costs and goodwill amortisation declined.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega