USA: CornCam and SoybeanCam set up again in Iowa
Jim and Sharon Greif, farmers in Prairieburg, Iowa, are again hosting the Iowa Farmer Today publication's "CornCam" and "SoybeanCam" web cameras during the 2002 crop year. The webcams, which enable Internet users to witness growing corn and soybean crops, are sponsored by Garst Seed Company. Every 15 minutes the digital camera stationed in the cornfield updates pictures of the field allowing all to follow the journey of the maturing corn. Images of the fields began as soon as the seeds were placed in the ground with the corn being planted 3 May and the soybeans 22 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre