USA: CornCam and SoybeanCam set up again in Iowa
Jim and Sharon Greif, farmers in Prairieburg, Iowa, are again hosting the Iowa Farmer Today publication's "CornCam" and "SoybeanCam" web cameras during the 2002 crop year. The webcams, which enable Internet users to witness growing corn and soybean crops, are sponsored by Garst Seed Company. Every 15 minutes the digital camera stationed in the cornfield updates pictures of the field allowing all to follow the journey of the maturing corn. Images of the fields began as soon as the seeds were placed in the ground with the corn being planted 3 May and the soybeans 22 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning