USA: CornCam and SoybeanCam set up again in Iowa
Jim and Sharon Greif, farmers in Prairieburg, Iowa, are again hosting the Iowa Farmer Today publication's "CornCam" and "SoybeanCam" web cameras during the 2002 crop year. The webcams, which enable Internet users to witness growing corn and soybean crops, are sponsored by Garst Seed Company. Every 15 minutes the digital camera stationed in the cornfield updates pictures of the field allowing all to follow the journey of the maturing corn. Images of the fields began as soon as the seeds were placed in the ground with the corn being planted 3 May and the soybeans 22 May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale