USA: Cornely to Direct Farm Bureau Communications
Joe Cornely has been named director of corporate communications for the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF). In this newly created position, he will coordinate the organization's delivery of information to Farm Bureau members and the public. Among his duties will be editorial responsibilities for OFBF's official publication, Buckeye Farm News. He will continue to oversee OFBF's work with members of the media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea