USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd.: Corporate update
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (SGO-TSE) announces that a company controlled by a group headed by Dr. K. Peter Geib and comprised of certain members of management, directors and existing shareholders of the Company, has advised the Company's board of directors that it intends to make an offer (the "Offer") to acquire all of the outstanding common shares of the Company not owned by group members for $0.68 cash per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units