USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd.: Corporate update
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (SGO-TSE) announces that a company controlled by a group headed by Dr. K. Peter Geib and comprised of certain members of management, directors and existing shareholders of the Company, has advised the Company's board of directors that it intends to make an offer (the "Offer") to acquire all of the outstanding common shares of the Company not owned by group members for $0.68 cash per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch