AUSTRALIA/JAPAN: Corporation skims majority share of milk tender
AUSTRALIAN Dairy Corporation (ADC) has won a share of a tender to supply skim milk powder to Japan. The corporation will contribute 40% of the 3,600 tonne tender along with other successful tenderers from New Zealand, France and Canada. ADC's share of the contract is worth about A$6
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill