USA: Costco expands Monterey Pasta fresh Calzones throughout Canada
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced that Costco will expand Monterey's presence in Canada from 29 stores in the Western division to all 60 Canadian stores, including the 31 stores in the Eastern Division. The success of Monterey's new Fresh Stuffed Calzones created the impetus for the national expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales