USA: Costco Wholesale Corp posts March sales results
Washington-based Costco Wholesale Corp saw net sales increase 12% during the five weeks ended 7 April 2002, year on year. The sales reached US$3.46bn, compared to US$3.08bn in the same five-week period of the prior fiscal year. For the first 31 weeks of its fiscal 2002, ended 7 April, Costco also reported a 12% rise in net sales, to US$22.36bn from US$19.98bn during the comparable period of the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti