USA: Costco Wholesale Corp posts March sales results
Washington-based Costco Wholesale Corp saw net sales increase 12% during the five weeks ended 7 April 2002, year on year. The sales reached US$3.46bn, compared to US$3.08bn in the same five-week period of the prior fiscal year. For the first 31 weeks of its fiscal 2002, ended 7 April, Costco also reported a 12% rise in net sales, to US$22.36bn from US$19.98bn during the comparable period of the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins