USA: Costco Wholesale Corp posts March sales results
Washington-based Costco Wholesale Corp saw net sales increase 12% during the five weeks ended 7 April 2002, year on year. The sales reached US$3.46bn, compared to US$3.08bn in the same five-week period of the prior fiscal year. For the first 31 weeks of its fiscal 2002, ended 7 April, Costco also reported a 12% rise in net sales, to US$22.36bn from US$19.98bn during the comparable period of the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs