USA: Costco Wholesale Corp posts Q3 sales up 12%
Issaquah, Wash.-based Costco Wholesale Corp has announced its operating results for the Q3 and the first 36 weeks of FY 2002, ended 12 May 2002. Net sales for the Q3 2002 increased 12% to US$8.44bn from US$7.56bn during the third quarter of fiscal 2001. On a comparable warehouse basis, that is warehouses open at least a year, net sales increased 6%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"