USA: Costco Wholesale Corp reports Q2 and year-to-date operating results for fiscal 2002
Costco Wholesale Corporation announced earlier today [Tuesday] its operating results for the Q2 (12 weeks) and H1 (24 weeks) of fiscal 2002, both ended 17 February 2002. Net sales for Q2 of fiscal 2002 increased 13% to US$9.21bn from US$8.16bn during the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Net income for the quarter increased 9% to US$192.6m, or US$.41 per diluted share, compared to US$176.6m, or US$.38 per diluted share, year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action