USA: Costco Wholesale Corporation reports third quarter and year-to-date operating results for fiscal 2001
Costco Wholesale Corporation ("Costco" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: COST) announced today its operating results for the third quarter (12 weeks) and the first thirty-six weeks of fiscal 2001, ended May 13, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 increased 12% to $7.56 billion from $6.77 billion during the third quarter of fiscal 2000. On a comparable warehouse basis, that is warehouses open at least a year, net sales increased 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast