MEXICO: Costs, late Easter weigh on Walmex profits
Retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico, known locally as Walmex, has blamed higher expenses and a shift in the timing of Easter for a 4.5% drop in first-quarter profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia