CANADA: Couche-Tard bid to make second major acquisition in midwestern US retained
Quebec-based convenience store giant Alimentation Couche-Tard revealed that its 6 June bid to acquire the assets of Dairy Mart Convenience Stores has been retained at the closing of the bid deadline. The Hudson, Ohio-based Dairy Mart, a regional convenience retailing chain with some 450 stores, filed voluntary petitions with the Court for the Southern District of New York on 24 September 2001, seeking protection under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival