UK: Council of Food From Britain appoints new member
Secretary of state Margaret Beckett has appointed Vincent Craig as a new member of the Council of the food industry's export promotion body Food From Britain (FFB). Craig, of Meadowbrae Technical Services, is an expert in food industry issues, said Beckett. The government's support of FFB is reflected in the £5.8m (US$8.4m) grant for the export promotion work, including £500,000 specifically targeted for the foot and mouth recovery programmes, Beckett added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations