UK: Council of Food From Britain appoints new member
Secretary of state Margaret Beckett has appointed Vincent Craig as a new member of the Council of the food industry's export promotion body Food From Britain (FFB). Craig, of Meadowbrae Technical Services, is an expert in food industry issues, said Beckett. The government's support of FFB is reflected in the £5.8m (US$8.4m) grant for the export promotion work, including £500,000 specifically targeted for the foot and mouth recovery programmes, Beckett added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast