CANADA: Country Style restructures for a new era
TORONTO/CNW/ - On December 13, 2001, Country Style Food Services Inc. received a "stay Order" from the Ontario Superior Court of Justice under the Companies' Creditors Arrangements Act. The Order gives the company the flexibility it needs to restructure its operations and finances with the long-term objective to return to profitable growth. Deloitte & Touche Inc. will serve as the Court-appointed monitor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea