USA: Coupons.com Partners with Quaker Oats and Veryfine Products to Launch New Business-to-Business Print-at-Home Couponing Initiative
Coupons.com today announced their new business-to-business print-at-home couponing solution. Coupons.com has provided its launch partners, Quaker Oats Chewy Granola Bars and Veryfine Products, Inc., with the industry's first Internet based, decentralized, coupon distribution channel that provides security and back end management to drive in-store redemption from their own websites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action