USA: Court confirms Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan
The US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida has confirmed Pompano Beach-based Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan, leaving the casual-dining restaurant chain to emerge from Chapter 11 within 30 days. An overwhelming majority of Roadhouse Grill's creditors voted to accept the plan. In addition, Roadhouse reached a settlement with the CNL creditors that had forced Roadhouse into reorganisation in April by refusing to join other Roadhouse creditors in an out-of-court workout arrangement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre