USA: Court confirms Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan
The US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida has confirmed Pompano Beach-based Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan, leaving the casual-dining restaurant chain to emerge from Chapter 11 within 30 days. An overwhelming majority of Roadhouse Grill's creditors voted to accept the plan. In addition, Roadhouse reached a settlement with the CNL creditors that had forced Roadhouse into reorganisation in April by refusing to join other Roadhouse creditors in an out-of-court workout arrangement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti