USA: Court confirms Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan
The US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida has confirmed Pompano Beach-based Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan, leaving the casual-dining restaurant chain to emerge from Chapter 11 within 30 days. An overwhelming majority of Roadhouse Grill's creditors voted to accept the plan. In addition, Roadhouse reached a settlement with the CNL creditors that had forced Roadhouse into reorganisation in April by refusing to join other Roadhouse creditors in an out-of-court workout arrangement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry