USA: Court confirms Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan
The US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida has confirmed Pompano Beach-based Roadhouse Grill's reorganisation plan, leaving the casual-dining restaurant chain to emerge from Chapter 11 within 30 days. An overwhelming majority of Roadhouse Grill's creditors voted to accept the plan. In addition, Roadhouse reached a settlement with the CNL creditors that had forced Roadhouse into reorganisation in April by refusing to join other Roadhouse creditors in an out-of-court workout arrangement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega