SWEDEN: Cows suspected of harbouring BSE on Swedish farm
Two dairy cows on a Swedish farm may be harbouring BSE, sparking fears that the country will soon have to confirm its first case of the devastating disease. The government has issued a statement revealing that the farm at the centre of the possible outbreak has been sealed off and the cows involved have been slaughtered. Experts at the national veterinary institute are currently examining the animals' remains and are expected to officially announce their diagnosis within the next fortnight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production