USA: CPK adds ASAP concept to excitement of South Coast Plaza
California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. (Nasdaq:CPKI) announced today that it will open its first Orange County CPKASAP on October 27th on the third level of the Crate and Barrel/Macy's home wing of South Coast Plaza. "Our first two CPKASAP units in shopping centers opened in the San Francisco Bay area this summer and are extremely popular with shoppers and mall employees. They expect to find a quick burger when they are out shopping, but are surprised and delighted to find the CPK signature pizzas including the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza," said Fred Hipp, President and CEO of California Pizza Kitchen. The "grab & go" concept for people eating on the run will have seating for 35 and a patio to enjoy outdoor dining for 64. The CPKASAP menu features CPK menu items: imaginative pizzas, crisp salads, unique soups and savory sandwiches. Hector Gomez has been named general manager of the South Coast Plaza CPKASAP and he will have a staff of 35. CPKASAP was developed in 1996 to offer the hearth-baked pizzas, salads, soups and sandwiches to air travelers. There are now 24 CPKASAP locations throughout the U.S., primarily in airports. California Pizza Kitchen Inc. operates, licenses, or franchises 108 restaurants, of which 77 are company-owned and 31 operate under franchise or license arrangement. CPKASAP restaurants feature our signature line of innovative premium pizzas, including our original best sellers, the BBQ Chicken Pizza and the Thai Chicken Pizza and salads including the original chopped salad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report