USA: CPK adds ASAP concept to excitement of South Coast Plaza
California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. (Nasdaq:CPKI) announced today that it will open its first Orange County CPKASAP on October 27th on the third level of the Crate and Barrel/Macy's home wing of South Coast Plaza. "Our first two CPKASAP units in shopping centers opened in the San Francisco Bay area this summer and are extremely popular with shoppers and mall employees. They expect to find a quick burger when they are out shopping, but are surprised and delighted to find the CPK signature pizzas including the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza," said Fred Hipp, President and CEO of California Pizza Kitchen. The "grab & go" concept for people eating on the run will have seating for 35 and a patio to enjoy outdoor dining for 64. The CPKASAP menu features CPK menu items: imaginative pizzas, crisp salads, unique soups and savory sandwiches. Hector Gomez has been named general manager of the South Coast Plaza CPKASAP and he will have a staff of 35. CPKASAP was developed in 1996 to offer the hearth-baked pizzas, salads, soups and sandwiches to air travelers. There are now 24 CPKASAP locations throughout the U.S., primarily in airports. California Pizza Kitchen Inc. operates, licenses, or franchises 108 restaurants, of which 77 are company-owned and 31 operate under franchise or license arrangement. CPKASAP restaurants feature our signature line of innovative premium pizzas, including our original best sellers, the BBQ Chicken Pizza and the Thai Chicken Pizza and salads including the original chopped salad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review