UK/ISRAEL: CPL Aromas sells food ingredients division
Britain's CPL Aromas has sold its slavour and aroma ingredients divisions to Israel's Frutarom . The flavour and ingredients businesses will join Frutarom's international flavours and ingredients divisions. "This acquisition, with its current portfolio, suits our growth strategy. The addition of the two divisions' complementary products, customers, facilities and staff will help Frutarom fulfil its ambitious vision for the future," said Ori Yehudai, CEO of the Frutarom Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes