UK/ISRAEL: CPL Aromas sells food ingredients division
Britain's CPL Aromas has sold its slavour and aroma ingredients divisions to Israel's Frutarom . The flavour and ingredients businesses will join Frutarom's international flavours and ingredients divisions. "This acquisition, with its current portfolio, suits our growth strategy. The addition of the two divisions' complementary products, customers, facilities and staff will help Frutarom fulfil its ambitious vision for the future," said Ori Yehudai, CEO of the Frutarom Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast