UK: Cranswick launches "single-serve" Bertie's Bangers sausage
- Bertie's Bangers a market first, says Cranswick
- Listed in Tesco
UK meat processor Cranswick has claimed a market first with the launch of a "single-serve" sausage range.
Bertie's Bangers is the first "fully cooked, ready to eat, single serve, British, quality sausages" to be sold in UK supermarkets, Cranswick said. The sausages went on sale in Tesco earlier this month in four varieties.
New snacking sausage launched to fill gap in market
Original source: Cranswick
Sainsbury's initial campaigns promoted brands, own label products, and buying basic ingredients. As the credit crunch continued, Sainsbury's launched Live Well for Less. Tesco emphasized price in 2008...
This is a detailed report covering Tesco’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in the Czech Republic...
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Danone to close plant in Russia