UK: Cranswick launches "single-serve" Bertie's Bangers sausage
- Bertie's Bangers a market first, says Cranswick
- Listed in Tesco
UK meat processor Cranswick has claimed a market first with the launch of a "single-serve" sausage range.
Bertie's Bangers is the first "fully cooked, ready to eat, single serve, British, quality sausages" to be sold in UK supermarkets, Cranswick said. The sausages went on sale in Tesco earlier this month in four varieties.
New snacking sausage launched to fill gap in market
Original source: Cranswick
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus