UK: Cranswick launches "single-serve" Bertie's Bangers sausage
- Bertie's Bangers a market first, says Cranswick
- Listed in Tesco
UK meat processor Cranswick has claimed a market first with the launch of a "single-serve" sausage range.
Bertie's Bangers is the first "fully cooked, ready to eat, single serve, British, quality sausages" to be sold in UK supermarkets, Cranswick said. The sausages went on sale in Tesco earlier this month in four varieties.
New snacking sausage launched to fill gap in market
Original source: Cranswick
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"