UK: Cranswick launches "single-serve" Bertie's Bangers sausage
- Bertie's Bangers a market first, says Cranswick
- Listed in Tesco
UK meat processor Cranswick has claimed a market first with the launch of a "single-serve" sausage range.
Bertie's Bangers is the first "fully cooked, ready to eat, single serve, British, quality sausages" to be sold in UK supermarkets, Cranswick said. The sausages went on sale in Tesco earlier this month in four varieties.
New snacking sausage launched to fill gap in market
Original source: Cranswick
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Shopper trends: Promos can mean higher prices
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer