UK: Cranswick launches "single-serve" Bertie's Bangers sausage
- Bertie's Bangers a market first, says Cranswick
- Listed in Tesco
UK meat processor Cranswick has claimed a market first with the launch of a "single-serve" sausage range.
Bertie's Bangers is the first "fully cooked, ready to eat, single serve, British, quality sausages" to be sold in UK supermarkets, Cranswick said. The sausages went on sale in Tesco earlier this month in four varieties.
New snacking sausage launched to fill gap in market
Original source: Cranswick
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- WWF launches food security platform
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push