USA: EverythingAboutFood.com Announces New Service: 'Create Your Very Own Place'
EverythingAboutFood.com is pleased to announce their new service which allows anyone to submit a recipe and receive their own recipe web page. Individuals may submit as many recipes as they like, creating their own personalized collection of recipes. Some submissions may even be chosen to be featured as the "Recipe of the Week" and receive permanent placement on the "Recipe" page. "This is a great concept," says Julie Fisher of Sedona, Arizona. "I'm putting all of my favorite family recipes on my site for all of my relatives back east to enjoy."Everything About Food is an innovative and informative gateway to the world of food, providing the most current food and nutritional news, recipes and over 500 links to today's top food Internet sites. The staff does an exceptional job of decoding and deciphering the overwhelming amount of current information to deliver one site where you can easily find "everything about food." Another unique feature is the "Food Science 4 Kids" page where children of all ages can learn the basics of food technology by performing simple food science experiments.Other topics of interest include: Beer & Wine, Cooking Tips, Dieting Tips, Events & Shows, Food Additives, Food as Medicine, Food Banks, Food Industry & Technology, Food Research, Food Recalls, Groceries Online, and Nutrition. In addition, the weekly news digest will keep people informed of important food allergy alerts, food recalls and food safety updates.More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report