USA: EverythingAboutFood.com Announces New Service: 'Create Your Very Own Place'
EverythingAboutFood.com is pleased to announce their new service which allows anyone to submit a recipe and receive their own recipe web page. Individuals may submit as many recipes as they like, creating their own personalized collection of recipes. Some submissions may even be chosen to be featured as the "Recipe of the Week" and receive permanent placement on the "Recipe" page. "This is a great concept," says Julie Fisher of Sedona, Arizona. "I'm putting all of my favorite family recipes on my site for all of my relatives back east to enjoy."Everything About Food is an innovative and informative gateway to the world of food, providing the most current food and nutritional news, recipes and over 500 links to today's top food Internet sites. The staff does an exceptional job of decoding and deciphering the overwhelming amount of current information to deliver one site where you can easily find "everything about food." Another unique feature is the "Food Science 4 Kids" page where children of all ages can learn the basics of food technology by performing simple food science experiments.Other topics of interest include: Beer & Wine, Cooking Tips, Dieting Tips, Events & Shows, Food Additives, Food as Medicine, Food Banks, Food Industry & Technology, Food Research, Food Recalls, Groceries Online, and Nutrition. In addition, the weekly news digest will keep people informed of important food allergy alerts, food recalls and food safety updates.More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review