USA: Creative Bakeries, Inc. and Paramark Enterprises, Inc. Announce Development of Comprehensive Web Site
Creative Bakeries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CBAK) and Paramark Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TJCI, TJCIZ), currently under merger discussions, have announced their intent to develop a comprehensive web site, which will allow business to business and business to consumer interaction for the order and delivery of all the products of both companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1