USA: Creative Host Services, Inc. Stresses Diligence to Current And Prospective Shareholders
Creative Host Services, Inc. today said that the Company has just learned that an Internet newsletter has made stock price projections for the Company's common shares. Creative Host Services is not the source of those stock price projections and does not endorse stock price projections from any source. Please be advised that Creative Host Services, Inc. does not in any way endorse the newsletter's stock price projections. Additionally, the Company has no explanation for recent price movement and trading volume in the Company's common shares.Creative Host Services, Inc. is engaged in the business of acquiring, managing and operating airport concessions such as food and beverage, news and gift, and other concessions throughout the United States. In addition, the Company also provides in-flight catering to certain national airlines at 9 of its airport locations. The Company currently has 43 operating facilities at 21 airports. Forty-two are company owned and one is franchised. Six of the Company's 42 operating concessions are food-courts, each consisting of several food and beverage restaurants that are located within each court. If the various food courts were separated and counted as individual concessions, Creative Host operates approximately 70 concessions overall. To simplify accounting, the Company counts these food-courts one concession. Creative Host Services, Inc. enjoys co-branding relationships with several national and regional companies such as Carl's Jr., Taco Bell, Little Caesars Pizza, TCBY Yogurt, Mrs. Field's Cookies, Nathan's Famous Hotdogs, and Pretzelmaker.Certain of the matters discussed herein contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. These and other risks are set forth in the reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements