ITALY: Cremonini posts H1 pre-tax profits worth €37m
Italian meat producer Cremonini has reported consolidated pre-tax profits worth €37m (US$42m) in the first half of 2003. This compares with a consolidated pre-tax profit of €500,000 reported for the first half of 2002. Consolidated revenue improved 11.3% to €823.3m in the first half of this year. EBITA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) increased by 12.5% to €51.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations