USA: Criterion Software is Key Ingredient for McKee Foods' Affirmative Action Program
Criterion Incorporated has been tapped to help food giant McKee Foods Corporation create the perfect mix in its workforce and meet its Affirmative Action obligations. McKee, which has multiple facilities in the Southeastern U.S., will integrate Criterion's Affirmative Action Management System(TM) (CAAMS) software into its current Human Resources Management System.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth