USA: Criterion Software is Key Ingredient for McKee Foods' Affirmative Action Program
Criterion Incorporated has been tapped to help food giant McKee Foods Corporation create the perfect mix in its workforce and meet its Affirmative Action obligations. McKee, which has multiple facilities in the Southeastern U.S., will integrate Criterion's Affirmative Action Management System(TM) (CAAMS) software into its current Human Resources Management System.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action