USA: Beefing Up Profits: CROSSMARK Subsidiary Selects Bowstreet Business Web Factory as Key Technology for Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Exchange
Concite Inc., a subsidiary of the Dallas-based food broker CROSSMARK, has selected the Bowstreet(TM) Business Web Factory as the "glue" to bond consumer packaged goods manufacturers, brokers and retailers together via the web and eliminate inefficiencies in their combined sales and marketing efforts. Using the Bowstreet solution, Concite and its Consumer Packaged Goods Integration Exchange Portal (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review