USA: Beefing Up Profits: CROSSMARK Subsidiary Selects Bowstreet Business Web Factory as Key Technology for Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Exchange
Concite Inc., a subsidiary of the Dallas-based food broker CROSSMARK, has selected the Bowstreet(TM) Business Web Factory as the "glue" to bond consumer packaged goods manufacturers, brokers and retailers together via the web and eliminate inefficiencies in their combined sales and marketing efforts. Using the Bowstreet solution, Concite and its Consumer Packaged Goods Integration Exchange Portal (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report