RUSSIA/SWITZERLAND/USA: Crown Cork & Seal announces venture with Nestlé
US packaging products company Crown Cork & Seal has announced a long-term agreement with the Russian unit of Swiss food giant Nestlé for the supply of cans for its popular coffee brand Nescafé. Beginning mid-2003, Crown Cork & Seal will assemble three can sizes (50g, 100g and 250g) in a Nestlé plant in Timashevsk, southern Russia. The Crown Cork & Seal plant will be part of the Nescafé repacking facility, opened in June of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea