RUSSIA/SWITZERLAND/USA: Crown Cork & Seal announces venture with Nestlé
US packaging products company Crown Cork & Seal has announced a long-term agreement with the Russian unit of Swiss food giant Nestlé for the supply of cans for its popular coffee brand Nescafé. Beginning mid-2003, Crown Cork & Seal will assemble three can sizes (50g, 100g and 250g) in a Nestlé plant in Timashevsk, southern Russia. The Crown Cork & Seal plant will be part of the Nescafé repacking facility, opened in June of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry