USA: Crystals International Inc. captures the true essence of the raspberry
Crystals International Inc., located in the heart of berry country in Plant City, announced Wednesday, that it will promote its True Crystals® Raspberry Daiquiri Mixer during the month of October 2000 to coincide with the peak of raspberry season. Crystals International Inc. has, for over 40 years, been utilizing proprietary production methods to freeze-dry only the finest raspberry concentrates and purees available, leaving in the natural flavors and essential oils. The result is a natural, easy-to-use fruit crystal that is virtually indistinguishable from fresh juice. True Crystals® Raspberry Daiquiri Mixer is designed to produce the same quality and consistency, whether served on the rocks or frozen. Just combine with your favorite spirits for a taste only fresh berries can compete with. Recipes can be obtained by calling the True Crystals® Recipe Hotline, 1-800-607-TRUE (8783) 24 hrs. True Crystals® Raspberry Daiquiri Mixer was developed specifically for use in alcoholic beverages and has the perfect taste, texture, and sweetness to be a winner, fresh or frozen. "Many restaurant and bar operators who have used our True Crystals® Raspberry Daiquiri Mixer have reported dramatic increases in sales during promotional events," stated Jennifer Closshey, president and CEO of Crystals International Inc. "Our True Crystals® Raspberry Daiquiri Mixer is definitely a crowd-pleaser," Closshey continued. The advantages of using True Crystals® Raspberry Daiquiri Mixer are many as it comes packaged 12/14.9 ounce pouches per case. Each pouch yields one quart for rocks drinks and one gallon for frozen drink machine use.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report