USA: C&S signs agreement to purchase Grand Union assets
The Grand Union Company (OTC BB: GUCO), announced yesterday that it has entered into a definitive agreement for the purchase by C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. of substantially all of the Company's assets and business. Consistent with the terms of the previously announced letter of intent, C&S, which is Grand Union's principal supplier, will pay $301.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK