USA: CSC and INC2inc Create New Net Market Model
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) and INC2inc, a neutral business-to-business (B2B) online marketplace serving the $425 billion food and beverage manufacturing industry, have expanded their relationship to build and support a collaborative commerce model that will promote shared knowledge, integrated processes and long-term relationships among INC2inc's buyers and sellers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning