USA: CSC and INC2inc Create New Net Market Model
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) and INC2inc, a neutral business-to-business (B2B) online marketplace serving the $425 billion food and beverage manufacturing industry, have expanded their relationship to build and support a collaborative commerce model that will promote shared knowledge, integrated processes and long-term relationships among INC2inc's buyers and sellers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre