USA: CSFB cuts Smithfield's EPS view for the Q4, FY
Banking giant Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) today [Friday] lowered its earnings estimates for pork processor Smithfield Foods, explaining that there are continued fundamental weakness in the meat market. Analyst David C. Nelson told Dow Jones that he is now expecting current fiscal Q4 earnings of 20 cents a diluted share, rather than 35 cents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast