NETHERLANDS: CSM downgraded as Bakery Ingredients sales growth slows
Rabo Securities has downgraded Dutch food group CSM to Hold. Although CSM's annual figures, published on 7 December, were in line with expectations, analysts at Rabo have become less positive on CSM's organic sales growth outlook. They have lowered CSM's organic sales growth projections for the next years from 3% to 2.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations