NETHERLANDS: CSM in talks to buy bakery operations from Friesland Coberco
Dutch food ingredients company CSM has said it is in talks to buy the bakery operations of Dutch dairy company Friesland Coberco Dairy Foods. The operations in question are the production and sale outside the Netherlands of dry powder mixes for creams in cakes. The operations, currently owned by Friesland Madibic Food Service, a unit of Friesland Coberco, are profitable and generate a turnover of around €11m (US$12.9m), reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever