NETHERLANDS: CSM in talks to buy bakery operations from Friesland Coberco
Dutch food ingredients company CSM has said it is in talks to buy the bakery operations of Dutch dairy company Friesland Coberco Dairy Foods. The operations in question are the production and sale outside the Netherlands of dry powder mixes for creams in cakes. The operations, currently owned by Friesland Madibic Food Service, a unit of Friesland Coberco, are profitable and generate a turnover of around €11m (US$12.9m), reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill