NETHERLANDS: CSM in talks to buy bakery operations from Friesland Coberco
Dutch food ingredients company CSM has said it is in talks to buy the bakery operations of Dutch dairy company Friesland Coberco Dairy Foods. The operations in question are the production and sale outside the Netherlands of dry powder mixes for creams in cakes. The operations, currently owned by Friesland Madibic Food Service, a unit of Friesland Coberco, are profitable and generate a turnover of around €11m (US$12.9m), reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm