FRANCE: CSM sells French subsidiary
Bakery supply and food ingredients company CSM has reached an agreement with Panavi on the sale of certain activities of its French subsidiary Délices de la Tour.
The deal relates to Délices de la Tour in Le Mans' production activities in Le Mans. The facility specialises in the production of beignets and crude frozen viennoiseries such as croissants and pain au chocolat.
Annual sales amount to approximately EUR25m (US$32.5m).
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units