NETHERLANDS/USA: CSM to buy US Carpro
Dutch foodstuffs group CSM has said that it will buy US bakery supplies company Carpro for US$302m. Carpro operates HC Brill, a supplier of icings, glazes, butter creams and toppings, and Caravan Products, which produces and sells bread bases and mixes and frozen dough. CSM has said that the acquisition will contribute immediately to its earnings per share this year, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action