NETHERLANDS/USA: CSM to buy US Carpro
Dutch foodstuffs group CSM has said that it will buy US bakery supplies company Carpro for US$302m. Carpro operates HC Brill, a supplier of icings, glazes, butter creams and toppings, and Caravan Products, which produces and sells bread bases and mixes and frozen dough. CSM has said that the acquisition will contribute immediately to its earnings per share this year, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat