NETHERLANDS/USA: CSM to buy US Carpro
Dutch foodstuffs group CSM has said that it will buy US bakery supplies company Carpro for US$302m. Carpro operates HC Brill, a supplier of icings, glazes, butter creams and toppings, and Caravan Products, which produces and sells bread bases and mixes and frozen dough. CSM has said that the acquisition will contribute immediately to its earnings per share this year, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund