NETHERLANDS/USA: CSM to buy US Carpro
Dutch foodstuffs group CSM has said that it will buy US bakery supplies company Carpro for US$302m. Carpro operates HC Brill, a supplier of icings, glazes, butter creams and toppings, and Caravan Products, which produces and sells bread bases and mixes and frozen dough. CSM has said that the acquisition will contribute immediately to its earnings per share this year, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1