GERMANY/NETHERLANDS: CSM to close German bakery ingredients plant
Dutch food group CSM has announced plans to close its bakery ingredients unit in the German town of Ingleheim on 31 December 2003.
Production of bakery ingredients will be moved to another plant of German subsidiary BakeMark Deutschland in Gerlenhofen. Closing the Ingelhein site will affect around 55 employees, reported Reuters.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale