USA: CTB International Corp. Announces Change to Board of Directors
CTB International Corp., a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of systems for the poultry, hog, egg production, and grain industries, today reported that Gerard van Rooijen has resigned from its board of directors effective July 1, 2000, in order to pursue his retirement. Van Rooijen, who has been part of the leadership of Roxell N.V. in Maldegem, Belgium for nearly 30 years, was elected to CTB International Corp.'s board of directors in May, 1999, following CTB's acquisition of Roxell earlier that year. Van Rooijen had previously announced his retirement as managing director of Roxell N.V., and Danny De Rouck has been named the new managing director for Roxell N.V. Van Rooijen will stay with Roxell until the end of the year to assist with an orderly transition. Founded in 1952, CTB operates from facilities in the U.S.A., Europe and Latin America as well as through a worldwide distribution network. The company's web address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw