USA: CTB International Corp. Announces Change to Board of Directors
CTB International Corp., a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of systems for the poultry, hog, egg production, and grain industries, today reported that Gerard van Rooijen has resigned from its board of directors effective July 1, 2000, in order to pursue his retirement. Van Rooijen, who has been part of the leadership of Roxell N.V. in Maldegem, Belgium for nearly 30 years, was elected to CTB International Corp.'s board of directors in May, 1999, following CTB's acquisition of Roxell earlier that year. Van Rooijen had previously announced his retirement as managing director of Roxell N.V., and Danny De Rouck has been named the new managing director for Roxell N.V. Van Rooijen will stay with Roxell until the end of the year to assist with an orderly transition. Founded in 1952, CTB operates from facilities in the U.S.A., Europe and Latin America as well as through a worldwide distribution network. The company's web address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast