USA: CTB International Corp. Announces Change to Board of Directors
CTB International Corp., a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of systems for the poultry, hog, egg production, and grain industries, today reported that Gerard van Rooijen has resigned from its board of directors effective July 1, 2000, in order to pursue his retirement. Van Rooijen, who has been part of the leadership of Roxell N.V. in Maldegem, Belgium for nearly 30 years, was elected to CTB International Corp.'s board of directors in May, 1999, following CTB's acquisition of Roxell earlier that year. Van Rooijen had previously announced his retirement as managing director of Roxell N.V., and Danny De Rouck has been named the new managing director for Roxell N.V. Van Rooijen will stay with Roxell until the end of the year to assist with an orderly transition. Founded in 1952, CTB operates from facilities in the U.S.A., Europe and Latin America as well as through a worldwide distribution network. The company's web address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses