USA: Cub Foods affronted by offer of wrestling match to settle lawsuit
Minneapolis-based Cub Foods filed a law suit last Friday against grocery store chain Rainbow Foods, its parent company Fleming, and H. Brooks, a produce distributor, alleging that Rainbow has been stealing Cub's Sunday newspaper advertisements before they are published, and using the information to undercut Cub's advertised specials.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning