USA: Cuisine Solutions announces Q2 fiscal year 2002 results
Cuisine Solutions announced a net loss of US$1.477m for the second quarter of fiscal 2002. The significant loss was due to the decline in US sales, which in turn impact distribution/storage costs, and the ability to cover fixed production overhead costs due to the reduction in production. In addition to the decrease in sales demand, the Company recorded an additional recognition of US$100,000 of losses in equity from the investment in Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti