USA: Cuisine Solutions announces Q2 fiscal year 2002 results
Cuisine Solutions announced a net loss of US$1.477m for the second quarter of fiscal 2002. The significant loss was due to the decline in US sales, which in turn impact distribution/storage costs, and the ability to cover fixed production overhead costs due to the reduction in production. In addition to the decrease in sales demand, the Company recorded an additional recognition of US$100,000 of losses in equity from the investment in Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations