USA: Cuisine Solutions receives buyout proposal from CEO and affiliates
Alexandria, Va.-based Cuisine Solutions has received a proposal from Stanislas Vilgrain and the members of the Vilgrain family to purchase all of the outstanding shares of the company not already owned by him, his family members, and their affiliates for US$0.81 per share in cash. Vilgrain is the president and CEO of Cuisine Solutions. He stated that he, the members of his family, and their affiliates currently own approximately 62.5% of the outstanding shares of Cuisine Solutions, and that since the Vilgrain family and its affiliates have no interest in selling this stock, these shares will not go on the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units