USA: Cuisine Solutions receives buyout proposal from CEO and affiliates
Alexandria, Va.-based Cuisine Solutions has received a proposal from Stanislas Vilgrain and the members of the Vilgrain family to purchase all of the outstanding shares of the company not already owned by him, his family members, and their affiliates for US$0.81 per share in cash. Vilgrain is the president and CEO of Cuisine Solutions. He stated that he, the members of his family, and their affiliates currently own approximately 62.5% of the outstanding shares of Cuisine Solutions, and that since the Vilgrain family and its affiliates have no interest in selling this stock, these shares will not go on the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses