USA: Cuisine Solutions receives buyout proposal from CEO and affiliates
Alexandria, Va.-based Cuisine Solutions has received a proposal from Stanislas Vilgrain and the members of the Vilgrain family to purchase all of the outstanding shares of the company not already owned by him, his family members, and their affiliates for US$0.81 per share in cash. Vilgrain is the president and CEO of Cuisine Solutions. He stated that he, the members of his family, and their affiliates currently own approximately 62.5% of the outstanding shares of Cuisine Solutions, and that since the Vilgrain family and its affiliates have no interest in selling this stock, these shares will not go on the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery