USA: Culinary Software Services Releases ChefTec PDA Max
Culinary Software Services Inc. announced the release of its latest mobile computing solution for the foodservice industry, ChefTec PDA Max. Building on the success of the original ChefTec PDA, this new product offers users the advantages of more memory and the greater hardware capabilities available in the Palm IIIxe from 3Com®. ChefTec PDA allows users to take their personal digital assistant throughout their operation, entering inventory counts, and then instantly upload the physical counts into ChefTec on their desktop. With ChefTec PDA Max and the Palm IIIxe, users have 8 MB of memory available, allowing for four times the number of inventory items and twice the number of inventory locations that can be stored on the Palm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO