USA: Culinary Software Services Releases ChefTec PDA Max
Culinary Software Services Inc. announced the release of its latest mobile computing solution for the foodservice industry, ChefTec PDA Max. Building on the success of the original ChefTec PDA, this new product offers users the advantages of more memory and the greater hardware capabilities available in the Palm IIIxe from 3Com®. ChefTec PDA allows users to take their personal digital assistant throughout their operation, entering inventory counts, and then instantly upload the physical counts into ChefTec on their desktop. With ChefTec PDA Max and the Palm IIIxe, users have 8 MB of memory available, allowing for four times the number of inventory items and twice the number of inventory locations that can be stored on the Palm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre